Koch Park Dental serving the St. Louis and Hazelwood, MO, communities, employs the most recent state-of-the-art dental technology and dental procedures. Some of the latest technology we use includes an intraoral camera and digital x-rays.
Some of our other popular procedures using the latest dental technology include:
- Intraoral Camera | Combines the latest video technologies with dental care. Your dental photos are sent immediately to our computer system allowing us to quickly find any problems and make more accurate diagnoses.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces | Straighten your teeth without traditional metal braces! Invisalign® aligners are clear, comfortable, and removable.
- Self Contained Water System | Ensures that the water we use for your treatment is completely clear of bacteria and contaminants. Although there is no evidence that dental unit water is harmful to patients, we go the extra mile to make sure you are safe!
- VELscope® | The most powerful tool available today for discovering and diagnosing dental abnormalities. The VELscope uses painless blue-spectrum light to find oral abnormalities before they are visible to the unassisted eye.
- Perio Protect | A leader in minimally invasive dentistry, Perio Protect is a new method that offers the most gentle yet effective way to fight the bacteria that causes gum disease.
Dental Hygiene Technology
When is come to dental hygiene, having the right equipment is essential for long-term success.
Airflow Prophylaxis Master
At Koch Park Dental our dentists use the AIRFLOW® PROPHYLAXIS MASTER which removes harmful plaque (known as biofilm) on teeth and gums to prevent gum disease and tooth decay and leave your mouth feeling cleaner for longer. This new system cleans bacteria that can be harmful to oral health along with removing stains and plaque on natural teeth, restorations and implants for cleaning and polishing in a single visit.
Another form of dental technology used at our St. Louis office besides the intraoral camera includes digital x-rays. Digital x-rays are used instead of traditional photographic film. This creates an immediate digital x-ray image which bypasses the time spent in processing film. With digital x-rays we can digitally enhance images, transfer images or view images immediately—and it uses up to 80% less radiation than traditional film!
Come to Koch Park Dental to Experience High-Quality Dental Technology for Better Dental Care
These procedures and cutting-edge dental technologies insure you have the best treatment. With our dental technology services using an intraoral camera, oral cancer screenings, digital x-rays and more, we strive to stay on top of the latest technology so we can bring you quality care. Give our dentist in Florissant a call today for more information if you are in the St. Louis–Hazelwood area!