Here is some important news for anyone who cares about their dental health: periodontal disease, or gum disease, is a primary cause of tooth loss among adults. There is also evidence that it is linked to heart disease. Koch Park Dental in Florissant provides gum disease treatment.
What warning signs should you be looking for?
- Gums that bleed frequently
- Gums that appear tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
- Your bite changes or your teeth suddenly don’t seem to fit together
- Gums that are loosening from the teeth
- A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
We hope you aren’t noticing any of these things. If you are not removing plaque between your teeth, however, your gums are at risk. Brushing alone is not enough—make sure you floss daily.
Regular check-ups at Koch Park Dental is another critical weapon in the fight against gum disease.
At Koch Park Dental in Florissant, we take pride in caring for our patients and want them to have a healthy and beautiful smile. In addition to gum disease treatment, we provide general dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Koch Park Dental – Martin L. Buchheit, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
2149 Charbonier Rd